My Spiritual Journey

God is so great. He is the God yesterday, today and forever. Until now He is doing extra ordinary things in the lives of His children. I can personally testify God's goodness. As a servant of God, I've started doing ministry two years after I've got saved. Way back 2004. Wow! doing this thing makes me happy. It requires extra time and effort but it makes me satisfied and makes my day complete. Right now I am having my ministry at DMMA Campus - Davao Merchant Marine Academy. I started ministering to the students of this campus four years ago with the working students. I have a great time with them. Teaching them the way of the Lord Jesus Christ. Until some of them finished their studies and become professional seaman. I loved watching them growing in the knowledge and will of God. Until such time the administrators of the school allow us to minister the DMMA Scholars. With the help of some of the leaders of the Lakas-Angkan Ministry Church we were able to minister every willing student and scholar of the campus. We have a great time with them every Saturday afternoon for the 3rd and 4th class and every friday evening for the 1st class cadets.

Today, the number of disciples in DMMA grew up.

I Pray to God always that He will put favor on us as we do his will.


Brother in Christ,


Bro. Marvin



Matthew 28:19-20

19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Introduction

0 people have left comments

Commentors on this Post-