The Skilled Craftsmen - Exodus 31:1-4 (NIV)


1(A)Now the LORD spoke to Moses, saying,
2"See, I have called by name Bezalel, the (B)son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah.
3"I have (C)filled him with the Spirit of God in wisdom, in understanding, in knowledge, and in all kinds of craftsmanship,
4to make artistic designs for work in gold, in silver, and in bronze.



Reflection:


I realized in this passage that doing the work for God is an easy thing. It is the easiest way to do. Why? because God has already given us everything we need. When God will call us for His work, He will provide us with favor and anointing. The Holy Spirit also will guide and teach us everything we do. In this passage we can see Bezalel the son of Uri, he is also a man like us but God used him. In the twinkle of an eye God filled Bezalel with wisdom, understanding, knowledge, and in all kinds of craftsmanship, to make artistic designs for work in gold, in silver, and in bronze.


Many times I under estimate the power of God and always rely on my own strength and understanding. God reveal to me today that when He is going to use me He will also provide everything I need. All I have to do is to trust Him. All I have to do is to empty my cup and let the anointing of God flow in me from head to foot. I now resolved in my heart that I can do everything through Christ which strengthened me and in Him everything is possible. How about you? How are you going to respond God’s revelation for you today?

Introduction

0 people have left comments

Commentors on this Post-